Dari : Situs Alfi

Tuesday 28 May 2013

UKK "my future"

I wanna be teacher,especially English teacher. Now Im senior high school,I used to teach my neighbor,she is in junior high school. It’s a feather in one's cap,I used to be private teacher and teaching for my junior. And now im joining at English course at Galaxy “LIA”,I had done my study in 5 levels,and I won’t postpone till I finish all level and reach the high score of Toefl after I graduated from senior high school. Afterthat,I don’t wanna burn figers,I don’t want to register at national exam university. As long as I have the Toeflcertificate,I will register to my favorite college with this Toefl certificate. I wanna school at UniversitasNegeriPadang,because I like going to my dadd’s hometown, and if I go to school in there my dadd will often visit to his hometown. And then when I finish my study from lecture,I will go back to the Java island and I wanna be permanent teacher after I graduate from college in Jakarta.



Thanks for your visit


No comments:

Post a Comment