Dari : Situs Alfi

Friday 17 May 2013

torn money


One day I was in another country that is in the UK, precisely in Liverpool, I was walking around in the afternoon there, my eyes almost closed because of enjoying the wind that blows, and suddenly my eyes fell on a dollar bill that fell under. My eyes like going off when I saw it, especially when that money is money that falls fairly large, which is $ 50,000 and the chance I was not carrying a lot of money at the time. Immediately, I took the money without hesitation and do not care about circumstances, when I take the money all of a sudden the money was torn by itself, and I realize it new money From there it was already torn her so no one cares. I was thinking to make this money did not seem torn together like I wanted to buy glue. And recently I remembered it turns out I was in the country let alone the money other people who are in the glue torn, folded money was not legitimate at all to be a means of transaction. I'm so ashamed to find money nicked it, especially since I'm already thinking to spend all kinds.

how poor iam
but,I was lucky that nobody was aware of my behavior






No comments:

Post a Comment